Buffet Breakfast in Tasman Restaurant, Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart
Here at Tasman, we have reinvented the breakfast experience.
Our relationships with local suppliers allows us the bring you only the freshest and tastiest Tasmanian ingredients, making our breakfast – more than just your usual buffet.
Here’s just some of the goods we have on offer daily;
- A make your own juice stand with fresh fruit and vegetables
- Assorted pastries made in house by our own patisserie chefs
- Crispy bacon
- Huon Valley Mushrooms
- A local selection cheeses
- Our own crunchy recipe for hash browns
- Tasmanian Salmon
- Honey from Far South Hastings Tasmania
- Sausages from the Huon Valley
- A nutrition bar for health conscious options
- Specialty and gluten free breads
- Westhaven Yogurts – in both Berry and Natural
- Eggs to order any way you like them (sometimes, they also make pancakes)
- Our own house made compotes and sauces
- Tea, plunger coffee, juice, and water are included
Pricing $33 for adults, $15 for children.
With views of the Hobart waterfront and plenty of room for group bookings, a Tasman Restaurant breakfast is perfect for any occasion even a special one
Breakfast Open Hours:
Monday – Saturday: 6:30 am – 10 am
Sunday: 6:30 am- 10:30 am
Bookings are always recommended to avoid disappointment.
Champagne breakfasts can be arranged for special occasions on a request basis.
Our main priority is to provide you with amazing service while keeping everybody safe. Due to COVID-19 regulations, some services and parts of our offering may have changed from normal to allow for social distancing and other safety practices.