Enjoy a Buffet Breakfast in Tasman Restaurant
at the Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart
Here at Tasman, we have reinvented the breakfast experience.
Our relationships with local suppliers allows us the bring you only the freshest and tastiest Tasmanian ingredients, making our breakfast more than just your usual buffet.
Our menu of hot & cold options is always changing but here’s just some of the goods we have on offer daily;
- Chef’s egg station – eggs cooked to order (poached & fried) and amazing omelettes
- Freshly made pancakes
- Crispy bacon
- Huon Valley Mushrooms
- Sausages from the Huon Valley
- Our own crunchy recipe for hash browns
- A make your own juice stand with fresh fruit and vegetables
- Assorted pastries made in house by our own patisserie chefs
- Specialty and gluten free breads
- A local selection cheeses
- Tasmanian Salmon
- Honey from Far South Hastings Tasmania
- A nutrition bar for health conscious options
- Westhaven Yogurts – Berry and Natural
- Freshly cut fruit
- Our own house made compotes and sauces
- Tea, plunger coffee, juice, and water are included
Pricing $35 for adults, $15 for children.
With views of the Hobart waterfront and plenty of room for group bookings, a Tasman Restaurant breakfast is perfect for any occasion even a special one
Breakfast Open Hours:
Monday – Saturday: 6:30 am – 10 am
Sunday: 6:30 am- 10:30 am
Bookings are always recommended to avoid disappointment.
Celebrating a special occasion? Sparkling wine is available on a request basis (additional charges apply).